Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Over the next few weeks...

...going to introduce a few new contributors to the site.

First, The Bear (let's call him 'The Bear' for now. I think he'd like that) will be providing a mock draft. At some point before April, I'll also be doing one in collaboration with C.C, that mysterious other contributor, who wrote something about Mr. Tebow a while back.

Second, a lawyer friend of mine will be providing some legit actual analysis of the labor situation in the NFL. For professional reasons, they'll remain anonymous but I think it's going to be excellent.

Speaking of Mr. Tebow, I have had for some time a long-term bet (I'm a big fan of long-term bets) that David Garrard will finish with more wins as a starter than Mr. Tebow. Currently Garrard has 39 wins as a starter versus one for Tebow. The bet is for either a dinner or a steak dinner, can't remember. I don't think it's enough to sway my opinion on Garrard or Tebow although I should be on guard for that. I'd gladly give away multiple steak dinners if it would save me from the insufferable clamour that will fill Jacksonville and befall Gene Smith if Tebow is a very successful QB.

-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment