Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Smack Smack

I'm a little late to this but Mike Lombardi gets slapped around a bit by John Oehser.

Oehser hasn't reached Vic level adoration but there's few ways for a football writer to get closer to my heart than calling out Lombardi, who is consistently the most frustrating NFL analyst for me to read.


It's been a nice start to the year for Blaine Gabbert perception-wise. The haircut was good. He got some love from Pete Prisco. When asked about Lombardi's critical comments, he responded with a pitch perfect, "Who's Mike Lombardi?" The schedule even shook out as well as could be expected with early games against Minnesota and Indianapolis. Now all he has to do is be good.

Two mocks coming later today. Guaranteed. One by my good friend Myles, who contributed last year. The other by myself and Carl. Get ready. Each of them are 100% accurate so you're going to want to read them.

-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment